Looking for new staff members!

We're currently looking for new staff to help us with emulation and gaming news. If you can provide this for us, please contact us below. 1Emulation is expanding rapidly and we need new people to do so. From what you can tell, our staff for news isn't as best as it could be. If you have skills in PHP, MySQL, or any site designing as well, please let us know. The minimum age requirement is 18 years of age. Please let us know if you can help us out!

»» Please forward all requests to 1emulation @ gmail. com (spaced to prevent spambots)

»» You can also contact myself (GameCop) in our IRC Channel.

Regards,

GameCop (Owner of 1Emulation.Com)

oh well...the 18+ thing is a good idea

last thing any message board needs is a mod who's going to delete/edit posts and stuff while on a hormonal rage (although I've never done that myself, you'd be suprised what some ppl do elsewhere :rolleyes: )

That's a good idea restricting news posters to 18. All posts appearing on the front page should have excellent grammar. Now in the forums, I think there are some younger members who could act as moderators, but generally they've shown they don't have the sort of writing skills that we should be showing to the outside world.

I nominate sturm

wait; no minors? Diso is a admin :s

Heh...I appreciate the nomination Weirdy. But I have no web related skills whatsoever. If I ever reach 2000 posts, I might be interested in a position.

I think if Robbbert was't slacking so much and using the Forum Attack system more work would be done!! :rolleyes: