Cheapest supplies?

SuperKoopa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...either way, i'm still goign with a 512mb card...can't afford to lose more money :S My wallet is decreasing...

Anyways, I decided to get the Kingston Technology 512MB Compact Flash Card - CF/512 at Buy.com for 33.99. The people on lik-sang reported it working very well, and the only problem is that it had a few issues with PocketNES that were very very minor...hoping this wont mean i should expect big issues while using it for DS homebrew and dev (i would like to get into a little DS dev...later on :rolleyes: ).

Oh, for people planing on ordering of lynx's site...I ordered about 5 hours ago and he appears to already have my order ready (my order status just changed from pending to ready)...so far I am happy with Lynx's services :-P

Plus..if i were to buy the two seperatly (buying the GBA MP off Lik Sang) I would end up paying around $45, so i'm saving around $5 :P

Is that saving including the shipping?

Otherwise you pay shipping twice, which means it's quite a bit more.

Lynx provides a great service selling passme's/GBAMP's.

Be sure to check his homebrew site www.ndshb.com

Yeah, Buy.com offers free shipping....I get it in a week instead of a couple days, but that's not a big deal. Going to go ahead and order it today :D Depending on how much longer my order on Lynx's site takes to be shiped..i may acutaly recive both packages at almost the same time (I will probaly end up getting the GBA MP and passme first since it is much faster shipping...but I have 2 CF cards to start trying out all the homebrew stuff :P...not sure if the 8mb CF card i have will work, but the 32mb one should.)

Either way, I dont' think there is any store I could go ahead and buy a 512mb card for $34...Gotta love Buy.com ;)

Oh does anyone know about using a 8mb CF card..i remember reading somewhere that with the non hacked GBA MP, you coulden't use anything below 32mb (think that was it).

Oh, I also recomend Lynx's service..so far (accordign to the status changes) it is going smoothly :lol: Plus cheaper than buying from Lik-sang (the GBA MP that is).