Burning multiple games on 1 cd

Bobba_fat

Refer to a link which has a step by step or do so yourself but plz keep it simple!!! (I cant stress that enough) And no halfass answers where i have to figure the rest all by myself and no, im not lazy, thats why im asking.

Burning program as usual

Alcohol120%, clonecd, Nero.

And please dont forget to tell me which options should be enabled and which ones not.

SImple people, simple.

Thank you

Edited by Bobba_fat

If you're trying to put more than one game on a CD for use in a modded PSX, forget about it. There is no method for this AFAIK.

If you want em on one disc for use in an emulator, just burn the CD image files as a plain ol' data disc and load them off the CD.

Btw games am going to burn is Salamnder deluxe and tactics ogre and tsubasa (why cant you do that btw?)

You'd have to write a separate program GUI program that boots before any of the aforementioned games, How else would you choose which game to play? Of course, that program must be coded in the same Assembly-derivative language that the PSX understands. Yes, it would be nice to have many smaller games on one disc and then pop it in your PSX and play, but it takes a whole lot more effort than just slapping a bunch of files on one CD.

A solution like Gamecube mods use would fit the bill. An ISO9660 browser and the ability to load binaries from outside the root.

The problem here is, even modded.......the PSX will not allow this to happen. (I've been doing me some reading here)

Forget about it now..........forget about it ever.

alrighty lol thx guys

But i have some games here at home which have multiple games on it how come that works...?

Some people were good enough to code it so that you can choose what to play. Let me guess, they aren't legit copies?