Funny about some rules and how to be handling them

This is something you should read and reflect upon. I wrote this just to enlighten the boring day for some... Make youself some time and reflect on the rulez...

1.Please no speculation about the identity of other participant.

1.This one is hilarious why is this one on the board rulez!? HAHA i loved it

2.."We will only ban people if it is specifically known that you do know English and your not willing to make your posts of quality, not quantity"

2.Makes you wander what kind of guys surf into forums!?

Censoring Posts

The message board administrators have the power to censor certain words that may be posted. 1.This censoring is not an exact science, however, so certain words may be censored out of context. Please realize that the censoring, if any censoring is being performed, it is being done by a computer based on the words that are being screened

1.Hmm Not exact science who made that utterly exceptionell observation!?

Attacks on Posters

1."Vicious attacks on posters will not be tolerated". Disagreements between posters are fine, but personal attacks on posters' intelligence, character, etc. are not.

2."Any personal disputes between posters should be taken to Private Messages".

3."If you are attacked by another poster",

4."PM a moderator, and let him/her handle the problem".

1.How do you attack somone viciously on internet.

2.So it's basically not your problem but our own lol i agree but its just fun to read

3.Attacked as in the worst way he can send you a virus which will jump out of the screen and slap you silly and get back in.

4.Ohhh No someone call the cops!! bad boy bad boys watcha gonna do watcha gonna do when they come 4 u bad boyz bad boys...

Libelous Posts

Criticism of the actors' work, the characters, the shows, etc. (even strong criticism) is fine. However, posters are prohibited from posting messages which violate the law. These types of posts include: 1. threats against actors, writers, producers, posters, and the "2. 1Emulation staff".

1.Sending you guys post with white powder in it isnt considerd a threat, is it? those found on some american post offices!? :D

2.So you are the new kids on the block, i didnt know you considerd yourself so highly. (excuze me for not kneeling before you ohhh almighty 1emulation staff)

1Emulation Boards are known for having a peaceful and fun board environment, so hard to find around these days, which is why we would like to keep it that way.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14988

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14997

Excessive/pointless posts are defined by 1Emulation as the following:

1. - Posts which contain no relevant contribution to the thread, topic, or site.

2. - Posting responses to a thread for the sole purpose of boosting post count.

1. What the hell is this topic then

2. As i stated previously LOL

Linking to Other Sites

1. Do not link to competing message boards or sites; this gives free advertising to competitor sites and hurts 1Emulation and their network sites. 2.You are, however, permitted to use your signature line to link to your personal website. You also may not post messages that are off-topic and sole purpose is to advertise or direct people to another website. You may mention other network related website of course, but not for the purpose of promoting it and sending 1Emulation members over to post on that sites Message board. Please contact your moderator if you have any questions about this distinction.

1. What happend to fair play!? Equality and bringing the big ones down to distrubiute the info among others!? Sharing is caring

2. www.cluckmyasshole.com & www.ifyoufollowthislinkyouarestupid.com

3. private memo me and we can talk about it (after this whole incident solidius23, Shibathedog go and report to the Moderator who comes down to us measlylow lifes gives a kiss on each cheek and walks away from there hence not his men solidius23, Shibathedog and we are never to be seen again)

TOP 10 Post Violations

10.Your post does not contain any discussion of the topic, but only a one or two line post to bump the topic post count or your own personal post count.

Ohhh c'mon how many havent done that!? Seriously!? raise you hands if you are guilty as charged (HEYYYYYYYYYYYY YEAH you to in the back AS"#¤)

7. You're post was antagonistic and designed to inflame the members rather than contribute to constructive debat

:devilboy:

6. Your post was a personal message to one other member, which is best put in a private email to that member OR on the Lounge Forum. Such as: "Good Morning Jane, nice to see you here today." or "Hi Bob, long time no see."

Always typicall names... Seriously when was the last time you saw someone on these boards have a name that doesnt include a super special power up hidden hadoken shoryuken chibi chibi hiaaaaa mega power level up Cs Headshot in it

active in the past 15 minutes

Bobba_fat, robbbert, EmanX, oshisama, Agozer, GryphonKlaw

I rest my case

5. You made the same post in multiple areas on the forum only to FLOOD the forum and/or bump post counts

Or im looking for different views from deifferent people because maybe the people on this forum never go to the neogeo forums or nintendo fanboys always dislike the segafanboys but the sega fanboys hate the nintendofanboys since they are men (14 years and growing chest hair) and play mortal kombat with blood enabled.

4. Your post contained copyrighted material. This is against the law. It could be deleted. We prefer linking to the material along with some related comments.

Is it just me who noticed or is something fishy going on about the fact that we are talking about emulation and hardware which would cost us thousands of dollars to own... But hey we all own an arcade machine but to make it easier we download these mame files just in case we dont like to drag out our cps-1 & cps-2

Now i know this one is not supposed to be here but this is the only place i want this text to be so plz let it just be here because i feel like this is the place to come when i am having a boring time and need help.

To staff members who really do a good job thank you i loved this site from the first time i got onboard here. Very nice forum. Keep up the good work. :clapping:

And thats it I hoped you enjoyed reading, comments would be appreciated.

By bobba_fat for the forum readers :(

Edited by Bobba_fat

The rules can be bent, a little.

2.."We will only ban people if it is specifically known that you do know English and your not willing to make your posts of quality, not quantity"

2.Makes you wander what kind of guys surf into forums!?

People that can't spell worth damn or use shothands or l33tspeak excessively.

1.How do you attack somone viciously on internet?

By slandering him/her on a messageboard, for instance.

2. 1Emulation staff".

2.So you are the new kids on the block, i didnt know you considerd yourself so highly. (excuze me for not kneeling before you ohhh almighty 1emulation staff)

Yes, we are that awesome.

1Emulation Boards are known for having a peaceful and fun board environment, so hard to find around these days, which is why we would like to keep it that way.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14988

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14997

That doesn't prohibit us from having some fun at the expense of clueless/stupid/whatever (not necessary applicable to you) members every now and then.

Excessive/pointless posts are defined by 1Emulation as the following:

1. - Posts which contain no relevant contribution to the thread, topic, or site.

2. - Posting responses to a thread for the sole purpose of boosting post count.

Your post was relevant to the thread, since you started the thread. Whether or not this thread is in the right section is debatable though.

1. Do not link to competing message boards or sites; this gives free advertising to competitor sites and hurts 1Emulation and their network sites.

This part should be revised, yes.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

... after 4 long years.. someone actually read the board rules!!

Bah gawd, it's a miracle!! Somebody give this guy Staff membership. :(

PS: The link to this thread is still in your favorite forum, but has been actually moved to "Ideas on this Forum".

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

... after 4 long years.. someone actually read the board rules!!

Bah gawd, it's a miracle!! Somebody give this guy Staff membership. :shootem:

PS: The link to this thread is still in your favorite forum, but has been actually moved to "Ideas on this Forum".

Alrighty haha!!!

I just thought since sites always are so hard on their "Rules" i just might read it its fun how people come up with certain ideas... Like the first one i mentioned....

Why cant you speculate on who they are... probably some hannibal lecter type haunting some kids on the forum and was found for analazing them and got banned... <_<