Ultimate Warrior speaks!

L.S.D

well i read it and i think hes taking the "warrior" bit too far to the point i read he even changed his name to warrior :(

he thinks too much of himself which is prolly why he failed in the end even tho he did win against wwe for the ultimate warrior use but gets me thinking if he really did win, why would wwe be able to release a dvd using his likeness/trademark and such?

wwe can do stupid things here and there but that has to come out with reason.

as a fan, im just gonna remember him as a fun character to watch on tv, he was a fantastic gimmick and i do miss that and everything.

but his rants, im not gonna take seriously. especially from a guy who legally changed his last name to WARRIOR and who said that right now, new orleans is a great place to go fish at. (asshole remark?)

he has some points, but cmon now...vince is a nut, warrior is a nut, this is all he said/he said. but even in all this, hes giving himself too much credit man. the ultimate warrior was great but was not the BEST. saying that HHH is actually trying to be like the ultimate warrior is silly bc i see no warrior is HHH's character whatsoever. hell, the guy is actually wrestling, not just bump a few here and there and then a splash slam to finish it off. poor warrior, what a guy....

I wonder how warrior even got that typed up? since he always has to talk to his hands. heheh, but anyways warrior is a nut job and a half with even less moves in his arsenal then hogan. he's not someone I miss seeing in the ring.

after reading that post of his, i wnet searching for the dvd and grabed it and watched it, i must say that it does point out a lot things i never bothered to really notice back then when he was at his peak and then saw that he never changed even when he finally got away from wwf to wcw which made his character worse like his interviews and moments when he speaks about things that make no sence to this day hehe.

the dvd definitely points out his flaws that no one can help him out on wrong things hes done (wcw warrior vs. hogan was a no no as bishoff and hogan point out) and they too like me thinks he takes the warrior character too far that it cost him his career in a way but in the end, there is only one ultimate warrrior and it was fun watching him as he was.

by the way, the dvd also has some of his good matches as a bonus so its worth it if you're a fan but i gotta say the undertaker dvd set looks very tempting.

I think he's got no perogative to dump on Hogan. Thing is, both guys are true to their personas, and obviously Warrior moreso then Hogan. But what does that add up to? You call Warrior tough and Hogan whitebread, well big fukcing whoopdie. If Warrior's expression of self auctualization is to do something dick like go down to New Orleans to go fish, and Hogan's is to constantly drop his sht to do a make a wish event or something, I wipe my ass with your whitebread and say I'll take Hogan over Warrior in any scenario.