Microsoft loses $4 billion in the XBOX division

Agozer

halo isnt really a great game. Its fun but its just a shooter. After you finish it once you never really play again unless you play multiplayer.

I would play it again. The PC version that is.

Halo's really only good as a multiplayer game. The singleplayer I found to be very dull. But it can be so fun when you have multiple TV's set up with multiple X-Box's and have a giant Halo LAN.

Of course, having that many people would make pretty much any game fun. But still, Halo works.

Yeah, Halo LAN can be fun... I've been to a few fairly large Halo LAN parties. But I'm still a PC guy when it comes to competitive FPS multiplayer. Though even on the PC I still prefer faster paced games than Halo... like the UT games. Anyway, where I really enjoyed Halo was Co-op. I played through Halo 1 dozens of times with my brother and friends. Played through Halo 2 co-op a few times too, but it never seemed quite as fine as the Halo 1 co-op. I wish more games had good co-op.

Good flocking riddance. Xbox was overpriced hog with siht third party support. There worst thing was the people who did buy it were left with a constrained, uninspired software library, and the few really good third party titles on the Xbox like Ninja Gaiden and Knights of the Old Republic had to be kept from the majority market (i.e. the playstation 2) because Gates had to throw his hand into the console hardware game.

Good flocking riddance. Xbox was overpriced hog with siht third party support. There worst thing was the people who did buy it were left with a constrained, uninspired software library, and the few really good third party titles on the Xbox like Ninja Gaiden and Knights of the Old Republic had to be kept from the majority market (i.e. the playstation 2) because Gates had to throw his hand into the console hardware game.

lol the same old cliche comments from a ps2 fanboy. How old is the ps2?? and it still cost $150. I think you need to rethink your over priced hog idea. the things should be 85 bucks by now. I bet the Ngc cost more to make then a ps2 and its 99 bucks.

and its not our fault team ninja dosnt like the hype machine ps2 as other 3rd partys.

Anyways lose on the system is no big deal ms has tons of cash to throw around. Hell they would probably give away xboxes if they could its all about software sales. Game makers are making plenty of money.

Edited by nagmine