Notice from K`dash

Mag

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been keeping in touch with various family and family friends lately. Currently they say she could wake up within the next week because they are removing the anesthesia, however, they also moved her to another room where we have to wear scrubs to enter within. I've been busy lately, and one of my friends who didn't have school for a few days spent a few days helping me clean up the house seeing how I'm the only one ever home most of the time. I also currently reformatted my comp and getting that back on track again also. And if anybody cares, i'm stuck in a love triangle!

Ok too much.

That is WONDERFUL news! :lol: We're glad to hear that she is doing much better now!

Love triangles are nice! It just means that your social life is still as active as ever despite what happened to your mother! :D You know what they say; the MORE the MERRIER! ;)

Weeeeee, recent stuff.

She opened her eyes, she's responding to us talking to her by moving her eyes and stuff. She's blinking, theres still a tube down her thoat to help her breath, she can move her shoulders, arms and left hand.

I still hate wearing scrubs.

• 1 month later...

Greatest news since the last one.

Her bone flap (the bone on the side of the skull) is going to be reinserted next week. Thats not the great news, yesterday, since me and my sister stayed there the whole day, we hear my mom talk (!). Albit in wispers, she none the less talked. First words out of her mouth were "I'm hungry & thirsty." We lol'd it because of the whole feeding tube thing! The following few weeks, it's to regain the gag reflex so she can properly cough now.