Notice from K`dash

Mag

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved a message from K` in the unoffical 1emulation IRC chan, and he states he will be inactive for a unknown period of time. It is my intention to inform you that K`dash's mother has been hospitalized due to brain hemorrhage (bleeding inside the brain), and she is about to go through her 3rd surgery during the next morning. Right now... K` isn't feeling well at all due to the pressure and concerness of this whole situation.

I like everyone here to give your condolences toward K`dash's mother..and hopes that she will make it through.

_________

K` I hope everything's aight with your mom, and take care of yourself man.

My condolences go out to K`dash's mother. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

I've been keeping in touch with various family and family friends lately. Currently they say she could wake up within the next week because they are removing the anesthesia, however, they also moved her to another room where we have to wear scrubs to enter within. I've been busy lately, and one of my friends who didn't have school for a few days spent a few days helping me clean up the house seeing how I'm the only one ever home most of the time. I also currently reformatted my comp and getting that back on track again also. And if anybody cares, i'm stuck in a love triangle!

Ok too much.