Do you own a PSP?

L.S.D

Do you own a PSP?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont own one, but im not a nintenFanboy.

When it comes to handhelds, i need something that when im done playing i can just turn it off, close it(if it has a clamshell), and just throw it in my pocket, or backpack. 

I just dont agree on also waiting for a few seconds for a game to load up.  :D

To me the DS solves these problems.  Its rugged, durable, and all that good stuff, and can play both my advance and ds games.

The PSP is just too pretty for me to just carry around, i might break it, and no i dont want to buy a frekin case to put it in.

very good arguments, now i don't know which should i save up for, cause i really don't want to break my PSP if i buy one

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will definetly come down to how you love your machine.

I would definitely love DS if I have one.

It is not something I am going to throw around anyway.

Anything more than $100 will be loved by me :unsure:

Of all the handheld I've had, I've never really carried them anywhere except maybe to my summer cottage. I don't really have a good enough TV over there so I could drag my PS2 along. Therefore, whether ot not the design is bulking and doesn't have a cover is not an issue to me. Yes, I am a Sony fanboy to a degree, but this also applies to everything from Nintendo.

At the moment, I'll be saving my euros for the PSP.

I dont own one, but im not a nintenFanboy.

When it comes to handhelds, i need something that when im done playing i can just turn it off, close it(if it has a clamshell), and just throw it in my pocket, or backpack. 

I just dont agree on also waiting for a few seconds for a game to load up.  :unsure:

To me the DS solves these problems.  Its rugged, durable, and all that good stuff, and can play both my advance and ds games.

The PSP is just too pretty for me to just carry around, i might break it, and no i dont want to buy a frekin case to put it in.

very good arguments, now i don't know which should i save up for, cause i really don't want to break my PSP if i buy one

I don't think it'll break that fast, you just need to buy a good protection case or something similar, but in the end it's all about the games and that's up to you.

See, that's the thing I don't like about the PSP, you have to buy a protector case. So when you want to play you have to take it out of the protector case, find a place to put that in. Turn it on and then play. Which isn't really much trouble. Exept when you are ridding a bus full of people and there isn't much room to be moving around so much.

The DS, you take it out, flip it open, play. When done, close it, put it back in the pocket. Yes, the pocket with the keys or change. Cuz who cares if the DS gets scratched. It's not that pretty.

PSP, I have a hard time just trying to clean it. I don't like playing with the damm thing just cuz I don't want to get my finterprints all over it. Hell I don't like taking it out of the case just cuz right away you start seeing all the little dust particles.

It's just too beautiful.

Gamewise, like I mentioned earlier, DS has all the games that are interesting me. But I am a Nintendo fanboy. I grew up with Nintendo, can't blame me.

While being a Nintendofreak, psp's only appelling aspect is warez emulation.

I own a DS (it's pink ftw) and it's awesome.

Also the fact that I have Nintendogs and Another Code and Advance Wars.

there are more games for the DS that i have interest in than the PSP games, but the grphic on the PSP is so much better and with time, i think the PSP can do so much better, but i still want that Shonen jump game for the DS, if only there was a PSP version

While being a Nintendofreak, psp's only appelling aspect is warez emulation.

I own a DS (it's pink ftw) and it's awesome.

Also the fact that I have Nintendogs and Another Code and Advance Wars.

Thats the thing, there isnt any good games "currently" for the PSP. Check out the DS. Castlevania is coming out, once Mario Kart comes out that will really sell some more DS's, and then there is metroid and all those good games.

Point being, there are more "addicting" games on the DS than on PSP, and that's the difference.

Thats the thing, there isnt any good games "currently" for the PSP.  Check out the DS.  Castlevania is coming out, once Mario Kart comes out that will really sell some more DS's, and then there is metroid and all those good games.

Point being, there are more "addicting" games on the DS than on PSP, and that's the difference.

Yep, and not least of all is the fact that Nintendo's DS supports more games than the PSP because Nintendo has been making games for its portable systems longer than Sony has done it.