Do you own a PSP?

L.S.D

Do you own a PSP?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o

LSD is not very positive is he?

Anyway, it IS uncomfortable to use the Analog stick in the PSP, it's no big secret. It's position is just awkward.

As far as for easier way to play. With the PSP you need to have the right firmware, then you have to have the right Emulators and you have to make it all work, which personally I don't know how difficult it all is, but it CAN be confusing. I've known of plenty of people who tell me they have a PSP but they don't play Emulated games in it because they don't know how to. Me being one of them.

The GBA, you just buy the flash cart, upload roms, play.

I believe this is what he means.

O.o 

LSD is not very positive is he? 

Anyway, it IS uncomfortable to use the Analog stick in the PSP, it's no big secret.  It's position is just awkward. 

As far as for easier way to play.  With the PSP you need to have the right firmware, then you have to have the right Emulators and you have to make it all work, which personally I don't know how difficult it all is, but it CAN be confusing.  I've known of plenty of people who tell me they have a PSP but they don't play Emulated games in it because they don't know how to.  Me being one of them. 

The GBA, you just buy the flash cart, upload roms, play. 

I believe this is what he means.

thx for explaining it for me and u were 100% right too

I would agree that it is expensive in the sense that it's difficult for the regular joe to just go and spend $250 bucks on a gadget.

However I believe that the amount of technology you get is worth the $250 bucks.

I would agree that it is expensive in the sense that it's difficult for the regular joe to just go and spend $250 bucks on a gadget. 

However I believe that the amount of technology you get is worth the $250 bucks.

Well, I went for DS because I think that the PSP only had better graphics over the GBA and I wanted something new which wasn't very expensive. But I can imagine that alot of people think that spending $250 on a PSP isn't too much, because it's litterally a portable console(PS2).

I dont own one, but im not a nintenFanboy.

When it comes to handhelds, i need something that when im done playing i can just turn it off, close it(if it has a clamshell), and just throw it in my pocket, or backpack.

I just dont agree on also waiting for a few seconds for a game to load up. :D

To me the DS solves these problems. Its rugged, durable, and all that good stuff, and can play both my advance and ds games.

The PSP is just too pretty for me to just carry around, i might break it, and no i dont want to buy a frekin case to put it in.