Do you own a PSP?

L.S.D

Do you own a PSP?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I wanted one...no games I really want on it though. only one that looks interesting is Sf Alpha 3..but I have it on Ps1, saturn,DC and for FBA...the hell do I need another version of this game for? 0_o

and damn proud of it too

/me hug his PSP 1.50 firmware

and /me hug his 1gb pro duo stick

/looking with envy on his 1gb pro duo/ :D

I thought I wanted one...no games I really want on it though. only one that looks interesting is Sf Alpha 3..but I have it on Ps1, saturn,DC and for FBA...the hell do I need another version of this game for? 0_o

err....how about the idea of playing Yun, maki, Eagle and Ingrid

other than all the SF characters available on the go?

how about other games like GTA? LOTR? Initial D? XMen 2? GG Reload?

Ive played those games and they are all alright I suppose. but didnt really make me wanna go out and buy the console. and yeah I can play with all those characters but for me Im kinda done with playing the game. yeah they added more people but its still the same game (IMO)

I guess as of late Im more into the rpgs I guess. I havent seen any that Ive wanted for the console. the DS dont have to many games I wanted either. save for the lunar game and Castlevania. but it can play GBA games so maybe that might push my hand more.

Im not dissing the system. actually just from playing with it I think its sweet as all hell. give it a few more months and Im sure I will be drooling over some game coming out for it.

I have a PSP even though I'm a Nintendo Fanboy.

However I still have no games for it because there are no games that I care for on it yet.

I'm not a fan of GTA so I can't even get excited about that. The only game coming out for it that I care about is Ghouls N Ghosts. And I'm not even sure when thats coming out.

So mostly I use it to watch movies when on the go and to show it to friends so they can see how purty it is. Which it IS purty. Just not that entertaining.

I used to use it for MP3 music, but now I'm getting me a Nano... well, as soon as they fix that scratching issue.

As far as Games, DS is the one that has most of the things I care for.

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Sonic Rush

The New super mario game (not sure about the name or release date)

Metroid Prime Hunters (although I wish they'd make a new 2D Metroid game)

Mario Kart

Nintendogs (which I already have).

As you can see I'm more into the older style of games.

i own a PSP, the first game i got for it was Ridge Racer (PSP) than i got Twisted metal and now im enjoying ape escape :D

PSP is the best handheld device i ever got. But ofcourse i also have a DS also best of both worlds. i use DS mostly to wake my self up in the mornings due to built in alarm clock it has.