Final burn alpha xxx audio problem.

SF2MJ

this seems to happen on neogeo section as far as i know.. i changed from svcsplus to ss2 n the noise glitch started happening.. i had the memory card inserted(neo geo emulated on fbaxxx) took it out n then it started the glitch

edit:ok this happenes even with out the memorycard inserted...again, i went from svcsplus to ss2 n it happenes again, if you change from ss2 to another neo game, sound problem its still there.. only happened on pro version. tryed regular fbaxxx n i cant reproduce it..

edit2: ok after some more testing, it seems that svssplus its the cause of this,, i tryed different games n no luck, i can only reproduce this glitch when i launch svcsplus then quit n change to another neogame

Edited by GLiTcH

this seems to happen on neogeo section as far as i know.. i changed from svcsplus to ss2 n the noise glitch started happening.. i had the memory card inserted(neo geo emulated on fbaxxx) took it out n then it started the glitch

edit:ok this happenes even with out the memorycard inserted...again, i went from svcsplus to ss2 n it happenes again, if you change from ss2 to another neo game, sound problem its still there.. only happened on pro version. tryed regular fbaxxx n i cant reproduce it..

edit2: ok after some more testing, it seems that svssplus its the cause of this,, i tryed different games n no luck, i can only reproduce this glitch when i launch svcsplus then quit n change to another neogame

svcplus has no sound for me....wtf??

plays perfect but no sound

I'll look into this problem if it still exists in the next build of FBA-XXX Pro. There's no point trying to fix it now when Gogo will be releasing a new official build soon.