Game Boy Micro, anybody buying one?

Alpha

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish this had Gamecube graphics. It definately would be worth investing your money in.

Maybe the rumored Gameboy sequel will have something like that. Probably not though since the Gamecube is pretty flocking powerful. Look at RE4 for example. That game looks HOT.

i would probably own one by now if it wherent for the fact that GBA games done really interest me either.

All the good ones seem to be ports of NES/SNES games that have been updated that dont really play right, sure there are exceptions, but they arent good enough/dont make it worth buying the system for.

I wish this had Gamecube graphics. It definately would be worth investing your money in.

Maybe the rumored Gameboy sequel will have something like that. Probably not though since the Gamecube is pretty flocking powerful. Look at RE4 for example. That game looks HOT.

That is so true Gryph. The new ps2 version is coming out soon. It doesnt look anyway near as nice as the GC version but comes with new weapons and new puzzles.

that would kick ass. RE4 on my psp. no no no wait..... RE5 on my psp. I hope they make the new resident evil on psp.

Game Boy Micro was the third best seller last week in Japan. Selling almost as much as the PSP. Which did rather well last week because people are still buying that white one and that Winning Eleven soccer game.

The DS remained number one in Japan though.

Here are the actual numbers:

1. NDS - 68,123

2. PSP - 50,629

3. GBM - 46,529

4. PS2 - 25,518

5. GBASP 12,483

6. NGC - 2,267

7. GBA - 448

8. XBX - 98

As you can see, Nintendo is doing VERY good in Japan hehe. 5 out of the 8 systems are Nintendos.

Yea, Xbox sold a wooping 98. Poor Xbox.