GunZ

EmanX

this game is sweet if u dont play u should www.gunzonline.com u gotta download kinda of a big file so dail up users beware and i play

my s/n emanx im lv 19 and im in a clan called moonlight any one here who plays?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also playing this when Drake and etc... were playing this in the beginning. I was at level 20 when I got really bored of it. I decided to let someone hack me to level 50. It got fun but I was going to get wiped anyway. I didn't really like the lag outs either.

oo i didnt kno this was talked about already my fault i just wanted to kno some more people who played

As stated above, it got boring really quickly I guess. Theres supposed to be some quest mode soon and I guess that will make the gameplay significantly better. But however, everyone usually just uses the same techniques and its just a matter on who can do it better or who can get luckier with it. I'll stick to fighting games and FPS myself :(

o ok kool i did get bored myself but started playing again nuffin else to do i played runescape and completed all quest and then quit and so far i cant find any free good MMO's out there