CPS1, CPS2, Other fixes on Romcenter?

XtraTrstrL

When fixing a cps1 or 2 rom for FBAxxx PRO on romcenter, I leave the FBAxxx Pro (Romcenter).dat loaded?

Or do I load another CPS specific dat?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found some 'decryption tables'

a few for example:

19xux.zip 19xhx.zip - 19XX: The War Against Destiny

cscjx.zip cscax.zip - Capcom Sports Club

sfzux03a.zip sfzjx03a.zip sfzjx03b.zip sfzjx03.zip - Street Fighter Alpha

and so on........(I wish I could find patches for these cps1 and 2 roms as easy as the neogeo patches for the popular games was to find)

They don't actually have patch applications in them. just files. What do I do with these? Do I need another program to work the decrypting out?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Romcenter side of things again.

What does it mean when there is a small 'x' on a game zip, or on a specific file/rom inside a gameset, sometimes it's on a green chip or yellow or red, what does this small 'x' mean?

Those are the main issues right now.

Anyone have any helpful guidance for me on these focused areas?

Thanx in advance.

:wink:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Romcenter side of things again.

What does it mean when there is a small 'x' on a game zip, or on a specific file/rom inside a gameset, sometimes it's on a green chip or yellow or red, what does this small 'x' mean?

Those are the main issues right now.

Anyone have any helpful guidance for me on these focused areas?

Thanx in advance.

:freakbounce:

Ok, I think I figured it out. The red zip files with a small 'x' on them means that a file/rom or 2 is missing and that zip file shares files/roms with other game zips, so it could cause errors on clones (if they need that specific file/rom that is missing.

And a green zip file with a small 'x' on it means it shares files with a game zip that is missing a file/rom or 2 that it needs.

I checked a few and this seems to be what it means.