XSnes9x

NOODLESTYLE

I have the latest 1.4 version, I was just wondering if there was a way to change the configuration of the buttons? I went into the.ini file and see if that would do and it didn't. I also haven't found any options like other emulations where u can also change the config. The reason I ask this is because the layout is opposite like the X button is the Y button and vice versa.

Any suggestions?

I'm not sure about the buttons being layed out oppossite, but to remap the buttons all you do is hit start button on the main screen and go to 'configure controller' and choose the controller, and remap the buttons.

There are a few emulators I've ran into though, that the button mappings are switched. Like FBAxxx, for the CPS2 button config, when I set my PPP and KKK to L and R, it's switched. So either L and R are switched or the PPP and KKK are switched.

And Killer Instinct games have switched up buttons too.

All you really have to do once you notice it's switched is compensate for it with what you set the buttons to. It's not like you have to go into the button config often, so it's not really a big deal.

oh okay, maybe because before I was using the BETA versions and I never really tried to press start either...lol...anyways ya I saw the picture of the SNES pad and noticed how it is aligned together. Just they label of the buttons on the SNES are just switched.

I'm not sure about the buttons being layed out oppossite, but to remap the buttons all you do is hit start button on the main screen and go to 'configure controller' and choose the controller, and remap the buttons.

There are a few emulators I've ran into though, that the button mappings are switched. Like FBAxxx, for the CPS2 button config, when I set my PPP and KKK to L and R, it's switched. So either L and R are switched or the PPP and KKK are switched.

And Killer Instinct games have switched up buttons too.

All you really have to do once you notice it's switched is compensate for it with what you set the buttons to. It's not like you have to go into the button config often, so it's not really a big deal.