Why doesnt anybody play in the arcade?

chode

Well chode, can I ask you why you don't post anymore besides this?

I never liked the arcade. Mainly because I suck at those games.

Heh. The arcade consumes his internet time.

Um HIS time? Im a chick!

Please read my previous comment.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcades have been on the decline since the last 90's due to the advent of machines capable of putting out perfect and better ports of games. Any arcade game that came out on the Naomi board which was then ported to the DC (with the exception of 3s, which is horrible on the DC) is practically equal or better then the arcade version. Tekken series is another example of this.

Yes, I love arcades, but because of the recent developments in both emulation and next gen technology (XBL, BBSOnline[in japan]) arcades are dropping in most parts North America.

I have also come to the conclusion, if your city has a rate of asians, they'll be at the arcades.

Why doesn't anyone play in the arcade? It's really no fun without competition. We need competition!

As Agozer said, its boring, most of us don't excel at flash games, or spend much time on them, but rather play console or computer games. Speaking for myself, I do defend any challanges to my scores, as does Razer who is the official whore of the Arcade.

Too many garbage games overcrowding the place.

I'd still play if I didn't have to wade through all the junk.

It isn't up to date either........missing several of the latest features, like user creatable tourneys, sorting options and favourites. Needs an update.......badly.

Too many garbage games overcrowding the place.

I'd still play if I didn't have to wade through all the junk.

It isn't up to date either........missing several of the latest features, like user creatable tourneys, sorting options and favourites. Needs an update.......badly.

Very true. Another board I frequent has it where members can start tourney's. Maybe we'll see an update with 1Emu. ver. 2.0.

As for favorites, if you click on the title of the game on the main arcade page, it will add it to "Your Favorites" page that has a link at the top of the page.