Big Ass Emulator Disc 3b

Knocks

Thanks for the welcome :afro:

I have finally found a MAME-compliant set, it's called Neo-Mame32-Plus!-0.95-COMPLETE. I guess it should be current as of version.95. I am not sure what Mame32 Plus! means, but I've been seeing that designation a lot--could it possibly add newer non-MAME rom support?

From a quick glance at this set, it seems to be missing the fully decrypted KOFs (kof2knd, kof2k2nd, kof2k3nd), but it has the fully decrypted Metal Slugs. Were the KOFnd's added after.95?

Gotcha. So are the ND versions the best ones to play as far as minimizing RAM/CPU resources and shortening load times (both on Xbox and PC)? If there is an N, D and ND version of each ROM, is there a point in keeping the N and D versions (other than for completeness purposes)?

mame wise, they don't add the decrypted versions unless you compile your own mame to play those.

so in other words, it depends if he did or didn't add them

Gotcha.  So are the ND versions the best ones to play as far as minimizing RAM/CPU resources and shortening load times (both on Xbox and PC)?  If there is an N, D and ND version of each ROM, is there a point in keeping the N and D versions (other than for completeness purposes)?

mame wise, they don't add the decrypted versions unless you compile your own mame to play those.

so in other words, it depends if he did or didn't add them

Cool Shiitt Knocks, I found this set, downloading as we speak. It even has Samurai Showdown 5 Special in it. :P

I hope it really does fix those BAED3B roms (Samsho5, mslug 4,5, and SVC Chaos) that'd be sweet.

And, by the way Prican. If it's not a huge hassle, could you post a quick list of FBA rom clone files that can be deleted, once somone has a fullset and has FBAxxx Pro, newest build/patch? Cuz I'm sure some of the.zips I have from BAED3b can prolly be deleted.

cool, thnx Prican.

I'll keep the neogeo.zip that came with the Pro update then.

Yeah, Now that I finally understand Romcenter, (I never realized before you had to select the.dat you wanna work with in the address bar) I can figure out now which roms are useless and such. No need for a list.

Edited by XtraTrstrL