Metal Gear Solid Trailer...

Nusumenai

The only thing I remember about them is that they all gave the damned impression you would be Snake.

And yeh he does age fast.. was that explained as part of the cloning thing because I don't remember.

Also those walkers in the vid... look like a bastard cross of MG-REX and MG-RAY.. wtf? The top is all blocky and the bottom is streamlined... looks like an abomination. Hope it's just for the trailer.

Edited by DragonKeeper

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious... Why is he using an eye patch?

Because eye patches are cool.

Also because it's used as a device that checks heat signatures, zooming etc.

I thought people would know after seeing the vid.

The link for the trailor doesnt work for me :banghead:

But about MGA2...... the graphics shouldve stayed the same as the the first one, now I don't think I'll get it like I did with mga

You can grab it here: http://tallah.org/video/mgs4.wmv (right click save as)

Edited by oshisama

I'm curious... Why is he using an eye patch?

Because eye patches are cool.

Also because it's used as a device that checks heat signatures, zooming etc.

I thought people would know after seeing the vid.

I know that... But I imagined him only using that because he HAD to (getting his eye blown off like Naked Snake for example).

Thanks for the trailor dude

My personal oppiniun, kind of hard seeing snake like in the battlefield, it'll take some getting used to, besides that, it looks as if the game will be more open about battles then before, guess we will all have to see if it works out good enough for them

Thanks for the trailor dude

My personal oppiniun, kind of hard seeing snake like in the battlefield, it'll take some getting used to, besides that, it looks as if the game will be more open about battles then before, guess we will all have to see if it works out good enough for them

No sweat!

I really liked the CQC from Snake Eater, I found myself doing that to the enemies more then using the weapons. :(

So much more fun to slit someones throat then to shoot them from afair... But that didn't stop me from getting a few head shots with the sniperrifle. :banghead:

I really liked the CQC from Snake Eater, I found myself doing that to the enemies more then using the weapons. :(

So much more fun to slit someones throat then to shoot them from afair... But that didn't stop me from getting a few head shots with the sniperrifle. :banghead:

I suppose you won't have any problems with headshots given the first person perspectives offered in MGS4. Unless walking around with a gun was just a joke?