Metal Gear Solid Trailer...

Nusumenai

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read on another thread is that Snake is just a code name. But who knows, I had throught someone said that the Sanke we all know and love would be retired after Snake Eater. The trailer looks good, I wonder if thats actual game footage or just a video put together to show off the idea around the game.

http://ruliwebfile.dreamwiz.com/mpeg3/tgs2...uliweb_mgs4.wmv

:banghead:

That's all I can say...

But... This trailer leads me to believe that we will once again be playing as Snake...  I honestly didn't think Kojima would give into those demands... Since he has clearly shown that he knowns how to make a story... Oh well. :(

Don't read the main page do you?

From what I've read on another thread is that Snake is just a code name. But who knows, I had throught someone said that the Sanke we all know and love would be retired after Snake Eater. The trailer looks good, I wonder if thats actual game footage or just a video put together to show off the idea around the game.

The Snake in MGS3 is Big Boss :(.

If you've been playing the past MGS games, in particular 2, he seems to age much faster then normal.

The Snake in MGS3 is Big Boss :banghead:.

If you've been playing the past MGS games, in particular 2, he seems to age much faster then normal.

Good job Kojima, for confusing me. :(

the footage is in REAL TIME not prerendered it was stressed during the news part of the show. the game is smoking.

I know it isn't pre-rendered and real time, but is that part of the game or something they cooked up for the trailer?

Edited by oshisama

I know it isn't pre-rendered and real time, but is that part of the game or something they cooked up for the trailer?

Well, I think that Kojima has done the same thing wht he did with the early MGS2 trailers; Most of the stuff is what you'd see in-game, and the rest is something they're probably thingking of doing now, but ending up sscrapping it when the development goes further.