Wrestling!

Aztec Soldier

We need a wrestling thread!

Anyways..

Unforgiven

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Kurt Angle - Kurt Angle (Cena sux)

Ric Flair vs. Intercontinental Champion Carlito (Dun care, but Carlito is 0k with it now.)

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Masters - Chris Masters > HBK (Shawn will probably win though(Fkn WWE)

Edge vs. Matt Hardy - Hardy (Hope this ends s00n)

Big Show vs. Snitsky - Big Show

The Hurricane & Rosey vs. Cade & Murdoch - Dun care (...)

Trish & Ashley vs. Victoria & Torrie - Who cares..? But Trish will win..

Shelton Benjamin vs. Kerwin White - Kerwin >>>>Shelton (I want Chavo back!)

Edited by Aztec Soldier

Yeah, but it didn't warrant a sticky, i think.

And the cards are just plain sucks. I think Raw sucks since Batista, Randy and Christian move to Smackdown.

Cena is a 3 moves champion.

Masters is just plain......plain plain.

And why the hell they bring Torrie to Raw?!?

But Kurt Angle is good. if only they didn't saddle him with Bischoff.

i love Smackdown more now. Batista vs Eddie Guerrero should be good.

Edited by L.S.D

[Cena Vs. Angle]

Christ I love Angle. I honestly think he can take the title from Cena. Not now nessesarily, they might see this as good enough to draw out to Survivor Series, especially since there aren't really any more legitimate face contenders to the title.

By the same note, there aren't alot of heel contenders left for Cena other then Edge. All things point to a nessesary shift in the WWE title dynamic.

[Flair Vs. Carlito]

I think this one's a dead lock for Flair, and thank god. Carlito's got no ring game yet. His entire finishing premise is cheat to win, and I really doubt he can outcheat Flair.

[Micheals Vs. Masters]

You Masters is plain, but we really haven't seen a lot of his actual match prowess. Unless I'm mistaken this is his first PPV billing, and I really think he can play well off of HBK. But still sorry they decided not to stick with Micheals as a heel.

[Edge vs. Hardy]

You forgot to mention it's a cage match.

Matt's comeback started bad, I surmise, because of a combination of ring rust and the system shock of wrestling with those extra pounds of muscle, as Hardy made his name as a cruiserweight. Since his match a couple of weeks ago I think we'll get to see the Hardy magic again. But I'm concerned they may not give this one to Hardy as not to jepordize their investment in Edge and his inevitable title shot.

[big Show vs. Snitsky]

What a waste. They get an A class like Big Show and they waste it on bullsiht like this ever since. Shows how sparse the roster is more then anything; that they can't find anyone better then Snitsky to card opposite him.

[The Hurricane & Rosey vs. Cade & Murdoch]

I like Rosey and Hurricane, they'd be an ownage tag team if the WWE gave them the support to actually win matches. The way things look, I don't think they're going to knock down Cade and Murdochon a debut title match. If they win the titles it'll be predictable and dumb.

[Trish & Ashley vs. Victoria & Torrie]

Trish rules, Ashley looks cool but sucks, Victoria is great but has no mic talent, and Torrie has no significance at all.

[shelton Benjamin vs. Kerwin White]

Benjamin has, in my opinion, THE best ring game in the WWE, but he's got no personality at all. Chavo is good too, and I think he has a genuinly ironic thing going here. This should be a good one.

Thread does not warrant a sticky......most people here couldn't care less for wrestling.

And theres only 2 stickies currently, because they apply generally to everyone.

Start stickying crap like this and we wind up with a stickied thread for everything from "Who likes Tuna?" to "Dragonball Z!"........no way.

Thread does not warrant a sticky......most people here couldn't care less for wrestling.

And theres only 2 stickies currently, because they apply generally to everyone.

Start stickying crap like this and we wind up with a stickied thread for everything from "Who likes Tuna?" to "Dragonball Z!"........no way.

I was joking....

@iamjack : I agree with most of what you said.

But yeah, this ppv looks to be very boring.

I hope Cena loses the tittle, he cant wrestle for crap. :banghead:

im srry but i hate wrestling