PSP Downgrader Desperation

Alpha

To the recent news of Team WAB dissolving and PSP-Dev separation, I come to post this Paypal donation I received of $2.00 USD from a guy we'll call Bob. To keep Bob's information confidential, I have only shown his comment after he donated me the money. Now I never noticed his donation until 2 weeks or so after. But poor Bob wants his downgrader as we all do for the PSP. This will be for the people who upgraded their PSP's to 1.51 and above that can't play homebrew.

desperate4yp.png

Sometimes I wonder how many donations Team WAB themselves got and I hope they can bring us all on joy as they have in the past. We're going to promise Bob that the moment the downgrader comes out, he'll receive an email. The question is, how long will it take? I'll tell you this Bob, if in 2 months there is no downgrader, we're going to give your money back. I certainly understand Bob and let's all have a moment of silence and prayer for Bob's wish to come true.

:kramer:PRAY FOR BOB! :blink:

Three cheers for Bob! It's the little guys like him that people work tirelessly for. If our other 5000+ members followed his example, GC could run for the Senate....and win!

Anyway..whats up with paypay charging a fee? I wasn't charged? Bastards..

Edited by Sturmvogel

Three cheers for Bob! It's the little guys like him that people work tirelessly for. If our other 5000+ members followed his example, GC could run for the Senate....and win!

The sender isn't charged, the reciever is. They take their money before it is even sent to me from the amount donated.

The sender isn't charged, the reciever is. They take their money before it is even sent to me from the amount donated.

19% is a big charge, what a rip off!

I'm very sorry bob.. but currently there is no downgrader. Although, earlier ago.. WAB did released a downgrader, and when it turns out it works which loads right up..but it freeze during the update. And so forth.. WAB has discontinued the downgrader project:

QUOTE(http://psp-dev.1emulation.com/)

We want to announce that the colaboration between the two groups has been completly finished without success. We also want to announce that WAB has been disolved. The relatioship between the two groups were vanishing days ago (some of our members were banned from their server) and there is no progress with the colaboration.

In addition, the downgrader project (never finished) is immediatelly cancelled (it is not an excuse, we can't explain our reasons, but are enough to do this).

but maybe.. someday, a group will work and release a working downgrader.. so just hang in there.

and thank you bob for helping us even though we couldn't do anything in return..

I'm very sorry bob.. but currently there is no downgrader. Although, earlier ago.. WAB did released a downgrader, and when it turns out it works which loads right up..but it freeze during the update. And so forth..  WAB has discontinued the downgrader project:

QUOTE(http://psp-dev.1emulation.com/)

We want to announce that the colaboration between the two groups has been completly finished without success. We also want to announce that WAB has been disolved. The relatioship between the two groups were vanishing days ago (some of our members were banned from their server) and there is no progress with the colaboration.

In addition, the downgrader project (never finished) is immediatelly cancelled (it is not an excuse, we can't explain our reasons, but are enough to do this).

but maybe.. someday, a group will work and release a working downgrader.. so just hang in there.

and thank you bob for helping us even though we couldn't do anything in return..

We can do something for Bob; we pray. :P:)

Yes, let us pray.

Father, pls let someone, some genius that managed to crack the code on the current firmware by Sony.

Sony is an evil entity. They are greedy, money grabbing company that rob from the poor. help us defeat the evil

by letting someone cracking their codes and distribute it to the world so that the world can enjoy what should be enjoyed.

Amen.