Official Nintendo Revolution Controller Revealed!

Alpha

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys reading the articles or just looking at the pictures and thinking that's all the controller is? It's a modular design (for dumb people: it can be fit into a more conventional shell). There is more to the controller than a lack of buttons. Although, it does look like it would get tiring to use for a long time.

I'm not going to write this off just yet till I get my own hands on time with it.

well like what he said we can only see how it will turn out but hopefully they will make this system we wont forget

Well my first reaction to seeing the controller was like most.....WTF!! But after reading the articles, I can see how the design could ultimately work smoothly and really change the we play games. But that's if the developers really commit and use the design to its potential if it can deliver as Nintendo says.

In any case it will be hard to get used to, as Gryph said.

Edited by Sturmvogel

If that is indeed the real controllers, it looks badass. If you ask me, I love the design. Sure, it most likely takes a bit of getting used to, but Nintendo sure cashed in the promises about the controller being 'revolutionary'.

Two thumbs up for the big N.