Iwata has revealed the Revolution controller.

Gryph

People should not get too negative towards the new control. People should realize that its "another" way to play games. People can still play using the conventional controller, but there will be certain titles that will use the new function. :wink::banghead:

Remember, this is for the developers, to use their creativity and do what they want with it.

Most games that will probably make good use of it will be like certain sport games and fps.

Most likely not for platforming, but who knows.

Basically next year will be interesting. There is something for everybody, and not just graphics.:punk:

Peace.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are two amateur attachment mockups that I saw which I think would be pretty damn awesome.

Gun attachment

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5248/991/1600/revogun.jpg

Wheel Attachment

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5248/99...0/revowheel.jpg

Now that's cool. No need to buy an entire extra wheel pad to enhance the game experience, just buy an attachment and you're set. The future for this controller might be very bright indeed.

I can remember about 3 years ago. I went to my friends house and we played it :wink: accept he didnt have a expansion pack and it was so lame you can only play 2 player (not too sure). I remember donkey kong 64 that was such a fun game. I can remember buying it and the expansion came with it.

Edited by suvo

i remember being really super pissed, because PD was supposed to support the transfer pack, and you would take pics of yourself with a gameboy camera and put yourself in the game.

but nooooooooooooooooooooo, because of columbine they had to take it out >_<

Supposedly some of the code is still in the game, and someone has gotten it to SLIGHTLY run with tons of gameshark hacking, but it doesnt really work to the point where you should bother to try it.

The Gameboy Camera and Printer were one of the most novel ideas ever. Man, those were the times. The resolutions sucked balls, it was grainy and black & white... but damn, they had some value.