The 4 Scans

Wizard

arent those pics still being rendered on PS2 hardware or something like that? I heard that the pics going around now where of MGS4 being rendered on PS2 hardware as stills so it would look better, but the shots of it being Live Rendered on PS3 would be released in like a month or so.

And yes, David Hayter needs to come back.

(BTW, no one seems to mention this, but in MGS Solid Snake reveals his real name to be David, like David Hayter, his voice actor, In MGS2 I could be wrong but im pretty sure he never reveals it, and in MGS3, as soon as i heard him reveal his name and it wasnt David, wayyyy early in the game, i was 100% sure it wasnt really solid snake, that was just another tipoff for me, not sure if it was intentional though)

arent those pics still being rendered on PS2 hardware or something like that? I heard that the pics going around now where of MGS4 being rendered on PS2 hardware as stills so it would look better, but the shots of it being Live Rendered on PS3 would be released in like a month or so.

And yes, David Hayter needs to come back.

(BTW, no one seems to mention this, but in MGS Solid Snake reveals his real name to be David, like David Hayter, his voice actor, In MGS2 I could be wrong but im pretty sure he never reveals it, and in MGS3, as soon as i heard him reveal his name and it wasnt David, wayyyy early in the game, i was 100% sure it wasnt really solid snake, that was just another tipoff for me, not sure if it was intentional though)

Why would they be on PS2? They would be on PS3 alpha dev kits.