Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Thread

Wizard

I didnt even have subs when I watched the movie :), I only understood one goddamn word and thats in the ending when Kadaj calls Cloud his bro..., I'm grounded so until I get my computer back at home I can't really say much about the story and thanks K'dash for explaining the dbz like final battle :banghead:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw it, didn't understand, haven't play the game, fighting was good but what's with the magic water at the end

I have it but I haven't watched it though. I think they should make a ghetto dub of the movie like they did volcano high.

Dubbing always destroy the quality of a movie/show. Take anime dubs for example. Try watching Naruto on Toonami and watch the non-dubbed originals and compare the two.

For me it's subs all the way! I'm in to anti-dubbing....

i saw it, didn't understand, haven't play the game, fighting was good but what's with the magic water at the end

You should definitely play the game to understand it. The movie is targetted to FF7 fans anyways.

when is the english version coming out ?

It was supposed to be released last Sept. 14 but pushd back to November...

It wasn't rumored it was posted on the official site.

He's talking about the English verison.

They have script done and everything, they're prolly just lazy to release it in North America on time,