To all ppl with mugen sites hosted by Gamecop!

-SyN-

OK guys I had the time to think of my decision and my decision would be.......................

I'm gonna join up as well!!! :blink:...but I'm still gonna make my own site just not Mugen related..more like a site similar to Fighting Generation...

OK guys I had the time to think of my decision and my decision would be.......................

I'm gonna join up as well!!! :P...but I'm still gonna make my own site just not Mugen related..more like a site similar to Fighting Generation...

ok cool, now we still have to think of a name.

We, well most of us, talked about this on msn and agreed to have a site thats mainly about mugen with extras correct?

an estimate of %75 mugen related, %25 misc = Mgbenz suggestion of his other site he planned, other forums of gaimng or whatever to keep a variety of things happening. hopefully.

Anyway the name thing is all thats left.

I'm cool with either 1mugen or Mugen SyNdicate, though I kinda favor Mugen SyNdicate more as a name for the site-because the name syndicate makes it sound like some kind of secrete elite organization :P. I also found a cool image to use as a base for the banner (its a scan from the Capcom art book which features Strider Hiryu standing with other MvC and Street Fighter characters in a circle). But I need to see what the new site layout looks like so I can do a color match.

Meh I guess we have to go with 1mugen since thats the only other name. Besides, 1mugen would probably come up first on mugen searches. Though...yeah its kinda plain, I can't argue since we're not paying for the domain. So my vote goes for "www.1mugen.com"

Edited by DJ-VAN

1mugen.com I believe. We're working on the site design now. I'm working on a new stage for the opening of the site. SyN seems to be MIA at the moment. But Aztec is pushing ahead with the site design. I'll be doing the banner when the design is finished. Aztec is using something called mkportal, I just hope it comes out good, since I'm not too skilled in site coding. In other news: Club SyNdicate tops 50,000 hits today :P