Old Games whose names you forgot

SeaWolf

The Arcade was like disneyland when I was a kid, and there were all kinds of games. I can't remember the name of a bunch of them though.

Let's use this thread for identifying games. The first one I'm thinking of was a helicopter-shooter game. It had a special chair, sort of like Afterburner. It didn't move though, it just made sound. It may have rumbled too. The game itself switched between first person and overhead between stages.

The other game was a clear Star Wars rip off. A sidescroller that looked like on the face of the moon. I think there were little buildings that guys ran out of. I never got past the first stage, where there were three guys (or maybe two) with lightsabers that jumped off the cliff and killed you.

Anyone have any ideas?

!! It was Thunderblade! Man that was fun. Arcades were so amazing back then. Even crappy games seemed special. bop

The other one was Solar Warrior I think. I'm not sure.

Also, remember that one shooter game where you fought zombies? It was really cool, with dark overtones in flashy common graphics of the day. I think it was Zombie Hunter.

Edited by SeaWolf