Your favorite fighting characters

SeaWolf

KoF - all characters, except Mai, Athena, Bao, Chin, Chang, Choi, Igniz, Zero, Original Zero, Ash Crimson, all KoF Mi chars except Chae Lim.

Agressors of Dark Kombat - Joe (not Higashi, they should have put him instead of Kisarah in NGBC)

Fighter's History Dynamite - Mizoguchi Makoto, Ray McDougal, Lee Diendo

Waku Waku 7 - Slash, Rai & Arina

Galaxy Fight - Alvan, Roomi & Kazuma

Fatal Fury - Jin Chonshu and Jin Chonrei

Art of Fighting 2 - Lee Pai Long

Art of Fighting 3 - Rody Birts

Burning Fight - Duke Edwards

Buriki One - Gai whateverhisnameis

Real Bout Fatal Fury - Rick Strowd

Garou - all chars except the naruto wannabe (hokutomaru)

Rage of the Dragons - Billy, Jimmy, Lin, Pepe, Sonia, Cassandra

Last Blade 1/2 - all chars excluding Akari Ichijou, Yuki, Genbu no Okina, but my top favorites are Kagami and Moriya. Hagure Hitogata is fun too XD.

Ninja Masters - Sasuke, Kamui, Houoh, Ranmaru & Natsume

Samurai Spirits - while I like all chars except that flocking huge-ass-demon-flocker-with-no-style-and-piece-of-crap Kusaregedo (I really hate him so if you ever use him against me, I'm gonna tear him apart, then come after you), Nakoruru, Rimururu, Mizuki, the puppet thing in the upcoming Tenka, I especially love Amakusa (my most obscene rememdy against you Kusaregedo users)

Street Fighter series - Charlie, Vega (the ninja), Guy, Cody, Sakura, Karin, Sagat, Bison(the boss), Dan Hibiki. Did I mention Vega?

Darkstalkers- Demitri, Gallon, Lilith, Jedah, Donovan, Phobos, Pyron

Marvel series - shuma-gorath, all the x-men(oh psylocke), Spider Man, IronWar Man-Machine, Captain Amerika-is-the-place-to-be-crap. I do not like Hulk and all the other children of the atom cast, except for Sentinel.

Other Capcom - Hiryu, Megaman, Son Son

The Rumble Fish - Zen, Aran, Greed, Hikari

Saint Seiya Chapter Sanctuary - all characters. nuff said.

Edited by AxL

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why most people always go for the "coverboys"...

Me too, you'll generally see 90% of the people go "Ryu/Kyo is my favorite, or Terry/Ken is the best!" o_O >_>

anyway, I bet 70% of you flockers can't play all the kof chars well, like I do :D you ryu/kyo whores ;)

too many to name, i pretty much like all of the typicals. ryu, ken, terry, whatever.

those that really stand out for me are:

iori yagami hes just too cool, and a bunch of Mortal Kombat characters. Sub Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Ermac, Kung Lao, so on and so on. MK characters kick ass!