Happy Birthday Dreamcast ^_^

Wizard

well i bought mine around the time the price dropped to $50 and it came with crazy taxi but my first exprience with dc was from a friend of mine owning one and then i saw maverl vs. capcom playing perfectly like the arcade and my jaw dropped when i saw nfl/nba2k in which i knew sega was on to something.

but the console didn't really "grab" to me as like ps1 did when it came out and playing resident evil on it scaring the sh*t out me when playing it at 12am or so heh. same feeling goes to n64 which i also didn't own and still really don't (got the console that really fell off a truck but no back pieces or controllers heh)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was still in hong kong i remeber having a chance to pick betwen the ps and dreamcast. picked the PS because me and my sister test bootleg games before my mom ship it to my uncle cuz he's in the us and too lazy to burn his own. plus i've test played his ps before i bought mine but never played the DC so that's y i picked the ps. anyway the Dc seems so rare to me cuz none of my friends had it

Playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for atleast 8 hours nonstop during junior year in high school instead of studying for mid-terms. I got my ass kicked most of the time but it was fun as hell and the fun was doubled since it was on a big screen.

i unfortunatley missed out on the dreamcast experience.

Me too. I didn't even see the console in stores. Games, yes, but not the console itself. The only time I've ever touched and played a real Dreamcast was at a gaming convention last year.

Yeah, I really wanted one and by the time that i had almost enough money The console wasnt even in stores and EB had barely any games ( this was around 2000 - 2001 ) :lol: but i can say shenmue rocks, On chankast it works great but i have also played the one on xbox.

sega fishing rod as a sword in soul caliber. Great!

oh and playing Marvel vs Capcom 2!

Oh my god..........why did I think of that? *goes and tries it*

OMG AWESOME!!!

I MIGHT have one upped you though when i thought of playing Kirby Tilt n' Tumble for GBC In the gameboy player on gamecube.....ROFL what a funny experience. BUT that has nothing to do with Dreamcast so /fail for me

I got my Dreamcast for free. My oldest brother was DJing for Methods of Mayhem while they were at Ozzfest that year. Sega was one of the sponsors, and tehy gave everyone there a free Dreamcast and a crap load of games. My brother didn't play video games so he gave it to me.