laserjohn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi,

I havn't posted in a while, I know this is off the topic but why is ideas web site down? for a few weeks now I've been getting, site does not exist when I click on it under favorites, has the ideas owner of the emulator banned my ip for some unknown reason?

The link to the site is http://www.ideasemu.altervista.org/

I don't even know the owner of the emulator, why is the site down? I would think they would have had the news on ngemu.com but no news yet.

Sorry for going off topic.

If you need a site with unlimited download space so that you can have your own downloads, go to -

http://manage.hosted.filefront.com/

• 1 month later...

the ideas site I found out had moved and the ideas had been updated as I found out today, a few days ago I figured out the ideas could actually play in game in metroid prime hunters demo, you press z with ideas 1.0.0.5, but when you get to the hud = heads up display, it decides to crash. I now found out from another link I put in my favorites not more than a week ago from another source that it was the new address but it didn't work a week ago, I decided to try it today and what do you know, when I thought my ip was banned from his site for no reason but I wasn't really sure, it wasn't that at all but the other way around kinda, his ip was banned from I think his host for the site. I clicked on the link and it said all that, now when I decided to click add to favorites to have a new favorites name, I go to that and it only shows the latest info, did he update his site as I was viewing it? I went back to it minutes later to see only latest news on the main page? Now you can download 1.0.0.6, I have been waiting for this for a while to come out in a new version, with metroid prime hunters I can no go past the hud crash and it moves forward but like the character "samus aras" is actually floating. I went away from the pc for a few minutes to return and see that in the next room after floating there, there was I think enemies flying in and out of the room, maby you are in the room but the game can't read it correctly from the emulator or maby it is correct as shown, the graphics have a few things they need fixed, I noticed it has a plugin system option now built in so that you can make 3d, 2d and audio, now you can make 2d, 3d and audio plugins to make it work but like he says on his site, ask lino first before you make one! hey I am looking forward to a new audio plugin and a direct3d plugin thats for sure, as well as a 2d plugin for implementing with the 3d plugins? Heh I actually can't wait for any and all plugins video/audio related.

I noticed that when I try to download the new version of the emulator, it doesn't get it all the way or maby even close to all the way, it seems to get less and less in size the more I try to download it so I used getright the pause acceleration type downloading manager program, that worked best at around 105 kb when it says 104 kb without getright being used.

The site link is -

http://spazioinwind.libero.it/linoma/ideas.html

His rascalboy site stopped working at the end of last year for whatever reason (probably didn't renew the domain), and looks like he's gone back to his previous site.

I also noticed that yopyop closed his forum after the emunoobs asked the wrong questions.

• 5 weeks later...