how about a new logo for the emu?

laserjohn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doublec.... it is ALL your choice... i once again thank you for giving me the opportunity to create a logo for such a great emu....and personally i think that the one you said was the best.It took me 3 hours to make it. i was left me with a headache and thankfully, a logo that you liked.

Anyway... since you liked that one the best(me too), i changed the black & white nintendo DS to colour and added a different touch to the DSemu font and cleaned up the DS itself... here it is:

http://ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=99601

And doublec, if you want me to edit anything... just tell me and it will be ready A.S.A.P. and... if you decide that this one should be the final...you might want to tell me the other info to put on...(like version,ETC)

If you want me to make anymore pics of anything else...(like in the

configuration or anything) just tell me.. and it will be ready A.S.A.P

And...er... if you want me to make a logo for the DSemu's website... i will work on it and give it my best shot. Only if you want me to...

Edited by laserjohn

er... i just wanted to say that i will be having my exams in a month or so... so i will be busy after some time.

and if you want me to resize the picture... can you specify the size?

i thank all the users for all their comments... i would like to have more feed back on the "DSemu blue" ie>

http://ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=99601

...do u users also like it?

thanks a lot!

Edited by laserjohn

er... i  just wanted to say that i will be having my exams in a month or so... so i will be busy after some time.
You don't have to worry about that. I've been here for over a year, I'll still be here when you return from exams. And I'm sure master Double will pop in as well (this being his forum n' all).

As for that logo, I like it. I have a personal preference for the version without the fancy colours on the name, but you can rest assured that everyone involved will give their opinions in due course.

alright! these are the last logos for this month and the next..... >>> (7-10>17-11)

i made these using photoshop, ulead 3D and picture it...

hope you all like it! until next time! bye!

http://ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=99941

http://ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=99942

http://ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=99943

http://ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=99944

You can drop all your suggestions and ideas here... i will be back..

logging off...

• 2 weeks later...

doublec.. you have limited internet access? why, what is your internet, do you need unlimited dial up? I will send you an email here in a few minutes, be checking your mail, hope that you cleaned your inbox.

I will find your email on your dsemu site, I hope you get it, check it right away.

Also... please no one send me an email about this, I just like to let him have the ability to be on forums more, upload his new emu versions without the limit of internet access and just all around want to allow him to be online. :D

I know what that is like to be limited to what you can have, so please check your email. Please no spam my inbox and don't sign me up for junk mail. :/

When you send me email, make sure you add a good subject, or I'll just take it as junk mail, if you say I got your response, click now to find out more, that sounds like a fake and of course it is. I usually just select all and delete because it is too much email and most junk mail. I hope to hear from you, looking forward to it! Also, what games presently can be playable on your dsemu version, and what will be in your next? You don't have to say, or if you want, tel me in your email. :)

Oh and I found a website that will let me have free unlimited storage and around I think 1 gigabyte in size of each upload. I can give you the link if I can find it, I'll try through my email. This would be a good thing because I could then have others re-direct to that for downloads, I would think it would be good for you too for dsemu to be re-directed through there fast servers that are enormous in size, again you don't have to if you don't want to use something like that, just a suggestion that would upgrade/improve traffic/download transfer speeds as well as popularity in your content, you can even add pictures to the front of the server on the site where you want to show others top rated - most downloaded, and other content, I use another site though but I use the server for my files now and I have viewers of the site click on the links to the server or at least thats going to be my idea. I know I say way to much, I have way to much on my mind. :/

Sorry for all this typing, I guess it was better than tripple-replies for the filtering on this forum. For now I'm going to email and then I'm gonna check into some stuff I need to do, hope to hear from you. Great emulator by the way, I really can't wait for the next version. PCSX2 has lost the lead programmer because the lead programmer is not interested anymore? I feel bad because that inspired me to want to have it badly by going to that site to see that emulator as well as the nintendo ds emulators up and in progress.

Laserjohn... I think you should try and add particles falling from the dsemu logo when a user opens the program and the GUI - graphics user interface shows, I think an animated menu would be great. Yes you do need to make it more about the emulator and your off to a good start, keep up the good work, hope to see new creativity in the emulator as time passes.

doublec How would you get a sound to work when you open the emulator, I know that probably isn't necessary but is an idea, maby something to turn off the sound when it starts up under the options, as well as by default / first time startup, can you get mmx as well as 3dnow! features in dsemu?

Laserjohn... I think you should try and add particles falling from the dsemu logo when a user opens the program and the GUI - graphics user interface shows, I think an animated menu would be great. Yes you do need to make it more about the emulator and your off to a good start, keep up the good work, hope to see new creativity in the emulator as time passes

thanks a lot mr

hm....making a animated logo?...i can make one but before i make it...i wanna ask doublec about it...

anyway thanks for the advice...

I havn't heard from doublec, if he needs some internet, I could help him get unlimited, I wish he would at least respond, doublec what is your email address?

Maby he is just not able to get internet until the beginning of the month, he might get back on next month.

If he doesn't have unlimited internet, thats why maby.

Hi laserjohn, I think he would like an animated logo for his GUI, because the better it looks, the more interested others will be in it.

You should add some falling snowflakes for christmas lol, and a halloween style with some pics and a bouncing pumpkin, but keep them seperated in a package, remember that some users don't have a 3d card capable of animated logos or particles, there emulator or pc might crash. :/