A question for the nurotards

i like the show, and i don't mind it coming to the u.s.

for the above they can butcher dbz all they want cos not even the orginal of that show is any good. :P

as long as the fansubs keep coming out who cares if it airs here. ;)

i think the company who licensed it only got like the first seven or ten episodes anyway.

the only good thing from this is, naruto toys and merchandise will be coming out. and since i don't have cable or anything like that, i'll just stick to fansub

i think the company who licensed it only got like the first seven or ten episodes anyway.

Actually they have something like 50 eps. From what I've read they're playing it safe and seeing if the show will be a hit. Then they'll get more.

Some Naruto boards I've been to are bemoaning the flood of new members that will inevitably arrive, as well as the obvious problems related to spoilers, since the series is so far ahead.

Actually they have something like 50 eps. From what I've read they're playing it safe and seeing if the show will be a hit. Then they'll get more.

Some Naruto boards I've been to are bemoaning the flood of new members that will inevitably arrive, as well as the obvious problems related to spoilers, since the series is so far ahead.

and people will starting downloading the subbed version of naruto instead of the dubbed ones. so fansubs for naruto will be gettin letters and have to shut down and we won't have naruto anymore.

and people will starting downloading the subbed version of naruto instead of the dubbed ones. so fansubs for naruto will be gettin letters and have to shut down and we won't have naruto anymore.

You'd think someone would have mentioned that....but I have a feeling they won't be shutting down fansubbing groups. But if worse comes to worse, we'll always have the manga.

The first 50 or so are the best episodes. I think it will be a hit, even if the dubbing is subpar. Oh well only 11 more days til it airs on Cartoon Network. I got my TiVO set to record. :D

They can't shut down fansubbing groups per se, they can just ask them not to distribute the subs anymore (by threatening the groups with legal actions). ADV is most notorious for this.

Fortunately, there are still a whole lot of sites that track licensed anime.