Hurricane Katrina CATEGORY 5!!!

Hang in there Gryph... I'm missing your presence online by the second.

Take care of yourself and your family members. :roll1:

....as to Hurricane Katrina....

I have nothing more to say, but I do hope to donate very soon.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1emulation should start a charity to hurricane katrina victems

I already did foo!! It's right HERE.

I was watching news coverage of people being airlifted of of roofs...as well as instances of looting. I didn't know Black people made up th majority of the population (67.5%).

As already mentioned, power and/or internet is down. I'm sure Gryph is out helping and what not.

Edited by Sturmvogel

haha yeah. I have not been here for ages. Gryph i hope your alright man. I was freaked for all the people living there because on the news in the morning when i was on my way to school they were saying over 1000 missing people have been reported. I sure hope Gryph is alright, :roll1: that would be hilarious if george bush did that.

I am not dead. We just got power. We didn't get any flooding but quite a bit of wind and wind damage.

I haven't read any of the posts in this thread but am just posting to say I am alive. Will read another time.

Cheers. If you can, send aid to New Orleans and surrounding areas (not us). They got flocked in the ass.

EDIT: Damn, this sounds like a telegram. The reason this post is so cut up and fragmented is because I'm on dialup and don't want to tie up the line since people are trying to call. I am writing about my experiences the past few days and will post it when I'm done.