Mame v0.99u3

James

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do these changes affect your compilation?

Yes it does

Haha, the new changes really put some pressure on the other builds. Even so, the new changes are welcome.

No there not welcome Some things do not work Thats why Mame32FX is not releaseing 99u3

Driver improvents are good.

But at the momment the mame core changes ( Which is not driver improvements ) has caused alot of problems not just with mame32 builds but with frontends as well.

Do these changes affect your compilation?

Yes it does

Haha, the new changes really put some pressure on the other builds. Even so, the new changes are welcome.

No there not welcome Some things do not work Thats why Mame32FX is not releaseing 99u3

Driver improvents are good.

But at the momment the mame core changes ( Which is not driver improvements ) has caused alot of problems not just with mame32 builds but with frontends as well.

oh well, it isn't the first time there have been core changes that have affected derivitive builds

shiit, if i memmer correctly, that MAME32FX guy quit from the ones last year, then came back :D

Mame32plus skipped a couple versions I believe

Yes, I know. Those problems will be ultimately resolved in the future. I just call them growth pains. MAMEDev calls the shots so bitching doesn't do much good anyway.