Nas-tards (rant)

iq_132

I too fail to see the excitement in NASCAR, nor do i find explosions and fatalities compelling reasons to watch. I much prefer technical motorsports such as FIA, F1, and WRC to watching a bunch of 'redneck jackoffs driving around in a circle for hours'. Even worse, we never get to see - 'THE PITS EXPLODE!!!!!!!'

Hooray for Carlin...

A recent poll does show that NASCAR fans are some of the most loyal when it comes to buying the products that sponsors their drivers - rednecks certainly do display a herd mentality in more ways than just voting.

'If i wanted to watch something race around in circles for an hour, i'd tie a sock to my dog's tail, or maybe try flushing a ping-pong ball' - anonymous

There is something very wrong in the world if people get excited about a bunch of nicely colored cars going fast on an oval track, always turning left.

I've never seen anyting great in NASCAR, whether that be the actual "sport" or the video games.

To be fair, they do race a couple of road course races each season, which have some right hand turns, lol.

I try to catch a couple of races on TV every year, but usually I fall asleep about 30 laps end, and wake up with 10 laps to go.

hehe yeah i watched that once.

I love the announcers in nascar though (sarcasm) HES GONNA HAVE TA SHIFT ER INA THIRD OR TH REGROUNDING CONFLABULATOR MIGHT CONTERACT THE ROTATING VALVE JOINT CAUSING THE THE PISTON LEVER TO KNOCK THE TONTAPULATOR OUT OF ALIGNMENT CAUSING TOO MUCH RESISTANCE ON THE CAMAMAJIG AND IF THAT HAPPENS TOO MUCH STEAMS GONNA BLOW OUT HER WONDIPULATOR AND HES GONNA HAVE TO BRING ER' DOWWWWWWWNNNNN

Maybe im just illiterate when it comes to cars, but come on.

Their games suck too, They are all so crappily made and boring, they have graphics that make the N64 feel special. I think i got a kick out of one for like 15 minutes once causing like 64 car pile ups, but it got boring after awhile and i realized i have Burnout 3 :D