Attack System upgrade!

The forum attack system is where you get to attack your fellow members with grenades, nunchucks, shotguns and other nasties!

Only members enjoy this privilege, so join up now to inflict carnage!

List of new weapons:

Nunchucks

numchuck.jpg

Spear Gun

speargun.png

8mm Pistol

8mmpistol.png

Chainsaw

chainsaw.png

AK-47

ak47.png

Pump-Action Shotgun

pumpshotgun.png

Stun Grenade

stungrenade.png

Hand Grenade

handgrenade.png

The price to create your own clan or guild has also increased. You need to be at least on level 100 with 50,000 credits! All previous guilds have been deleted due to inactivity. It is also now possible to have your own guild logo (insignia) and also many new features in the Guildmaster Panel. You may also notice some other new enhancements, enjoy! :-P

Better get started.....

robbbert attacked Ryuken with a Grenade Launcher (44 str) and took off 509!

Ryuken has 52 HP left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuken counterattacks with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and takes off 1!

robbbert has 2788 HP left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gain: 109 EXP points!!!!

Alrighty.. if anyone is interested in having their credits back.. give me an approximate that you lost and I'll give it to you. I never realized that there was even a treasury until today. :thumbsup1:

Alrighty.. if anyone is interested in having their credits back.. give me an approximate that you lost and I'll give it to you. I never realized that there was even a treasury until today. :thumbsup1:

Why not just check the latest DB backup you have before they were cleared? That'll tell you how many credits were in the treasuries.