Requesting Superman by Hannibal

Everytime I request this char on THE GUILD, people keep telling me I can find him online. So everyday for the past few weeks I've been googling like hell and searching through random threads to see what the deal is. All signs point to Street Mugen, Random Select, Mugenation, and Planet Mugen. He is not available for download on ANY of these sites and planetmugen isn't even up anymore. He's not at presstart mugen, he's not anywhere. Can anyone either tell me where I can find this char or email it to me?

butterballman21@hotmail.com

thank u...

• 8 months later...
Everytime I request this char on THE GUILD, people keep telling me I can find him online. So everyday for the past few weeks I've been googling like hell and searching through random threads to see what the deal is. All signs point to Street Mugen, Random Select, Mugenation, and Planet Mugen. He is not available for download on ANY of these sites and planetmugen isn't even up anymore. He's not at presstart mugen, he's not anywhere. Can anyone either tell me where I can find this char or email it to me?

butterballman21@hotmail.com

thank u...

you could find it in the DCvsMARVEL page, which is down right now for some reason, but if some1 has it may be they'll give it to you.