Naruto Uzumaki Ninden

I got this game the other day, and i have to say is wow. I dont know how many anime inspired video games in the history of PS2 has had 3 out of 3 games that are all worth playing.

As much as the anime has annoyed me,that games have always been a blast to play.And the weird thing is all of the games are almost totally in japanese!!! The fun factor breaks the language barrier. Anyway un like the other Naruto titles this one is a 3d adventure. Its just like dragonball z sagas cept this isnt a big steaming pile of crap.

The levels are a nice, the graphics are very good as well. downside is that the A.I. is sometimes like the anime retarded. they just stand there sometimes, other times they can gang up on ya and serve a hot can of whup ass. if u r a fan of the anime or just a good action game for that matter and you have a ps2 pick this game up you will not be disapointed. well maybe a little just dont go in thinking it remakes the whole action genre.

4 out of 5

Looked up some screenshots for it...looks pretty cool. I also like the fighting games, especially the the latest one Naruto Gekito Ninja Taisen 3. It's import only on the Gamecube...I wish I had a Jap PS2 so I could import some games.

Edited by Sturmvogel