how to use neo georage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong about the p1 rom?.. maybe i could play around wit it..or sumthing?.....:/ and find a solution..

The P1 rom is not NRX compliant. Either there's protection/bankswitching/ whatever, or it's borked. If you want tackle the issue yourself, you'd better know how to handle a hex editor and how the data is laid out in the rom.

What's wrong about the p1 rom?.. maybe i could play around wit it..or sumthing?.....:/ and find a solution..

The P1 roms is not NRX compliant. Either there's protection/bankswitching whatever, or it's borked. If you want tackle the issue yourself, you'd better know how to handle a hex editor and how the data is laid out in the rom.

Hmn..well aint that juss great,..u woulnt believe.. i got the games, (new ones/different ones) and put it in the folder..and...they all...work.. :o i guess fate just deals me the bad card of giving me the screwed up rom sets 1st...aha..thnx for all the help once again everyone.

Fatal Fury's connect the dots moves are half the challenge of the game.

Anyone play Cap VS Snk 2 on a system where you could do all the moves with the right stick?

What? There's a system like that in it?

I played CvSnk2 on a gamecube once, and there was a choice between oldschool controls and insta-moves (including supers) with the right stick. The second was nice if you weren't familiar with all of the different games, but stupidly, the designers limited you to one punch and kick button if you used that. Sort of like in SS3-4 where you have to aim your kicks for power level.