A Fall production presents...

Mag

" What's going on in school? "

Hey everyone, just making a post here at the campus library. Hows everything going on in school for the rest of ye?

I'm just waiting for my class, I got there very early just to chill with my friends. Now that they're in class, I'm just waiting for my class.

My practice job should start next Tuesday... if only I had a place to work... which I need if I want to graduate from my current school.

I've tried to contact the school, but there's no answer.

Today was my first day of this semester. God my Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule blows. I start at 9:30 with Analytical Chemistry, then Biochemistry at 10:40, then Advanced Anatomy at 11:50, followed by Analytical Chem Lab (on Monday and Wednesday) and Anatomy Lab (on Friday) from 12:55 to 4:00. I don't have a lunch break. :D

But my Tuesday/Thursday schedule rules. I just have Statistics at 10:30. I'll probably work in the lab on those two days.

I started school 2 weeks ago (this is 3rd week). Everything is going fine, especially in Java and Visual Basic (to easy). Im doing my work so far and havent fell asleep yet, I hope I continue to do this throughout the year