Need Help running DOA LE

:( i try the hex edit but it wont run, maybe i didnt have the ip.bin in the 1st place, btw can anyone help me? can anyone upload the already edited by hex editor 1st_read.bin and ip.bin? please help :rolleyes:

I don't know for sure, but this was on EmuTalk:

1) Copy original.cdi contents (NOTE: contents) into DATA directory.

2) Find ip.bin, 1st_read.bin somewhere and run binhack on them.

3) Copy ip.bin, 1st_read.bin to DATA directory.

4) Run b2b_game.bat

5) Use Daemon Tools 3.29 (NOTE: 3.29, not 3.46 or else it won't work) to emulate image.cdi

6) Enjoy the game....

I don't have DOA2: LE myself, just the original DOA.

:rolleyes: I also have DOA2, tho it runs slow on chankast i play it till the end, i try to load DOA2 LE, i got the selfboot version, but when i try tpo load it in chankast it freeze on the boot screen. I have tried to do the patch of the 1st_read.bin, but failed.. nothing happen, i have use daemon 3.29 as suggested too.. but i cant find the ip.bin on the selfboot cd, maybe thats what went wrong, i dunno.. i'll try to patch it again :(

btw, how is he Limited Edition different from the original Dead or Alive 2?

LE Version offers little both of the gameplay and graphical tweaks. Also a load of extras including CG scenes and more costumes.

:angry: Thank you for the help guys, it seems that i finally can get the game to run on chankast! yay Thank you very much.

So whats wrong? it seems that the tutorial that were pass on in some of the sites is incomplete, after h@ckin the 1st read and ip you need to copy it back to the \data folder.. and at the beginning you should copy it all into the data folder xept, xept for the 1st read and ip bin. ;)