The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

I thought there was already a thread devoted to cosplay, why are you trolls spamming that schit here?

No you assholes, she's not a maniquine, she's half black, like OBAMA.

Did you not read any of the posts? How can you ask a question like that? Trolls... Spamming... HA!

How does half black explain how she looks like a mannequin?

The same way it explains why you think she's a mannequin?

That makes no sense

My point exactly. :P

No, but the model is either a mannequin or photoshopped to hell

I swear you guys are either racist or just retarded, maybe even both if that's possible.

She looks just like a girl I used to work with the only exception was that she had small boobs and was hispanic(light skinned), and yes she's probably wearing makeup and the eyes are contacts, FUCK!

Telling a black person their black isn't racist, it's FACT.

Right, so calling a fat person fat is mean? Calling a mentally challenged person retarded isn't wrong? Calling a person in a wheel chair handicap isn't rude? YOU SUCK FAG!

Right, so calling a fat person fat is mean? Calling a mentally challenged person retarded isn't wrong? Calling a person in a wheel chair handicap isn't rude? YOU SUCK FAG!

I've lost count how many times you've called someone a fag this week, and you're suggesting other people are prejudiced.

The hilarious thing is that no one even mentioned ethnicity until you brought it up out of nowhere.

I've lost count how many times you've called someone a fag this week, and you're suggesting other people are prejudiced.

The hilarious thing is that no one even mentioned ethnicity until you brought it up out of nowhere.

When I say fag I meant cock sucker, not "homosexual", just to clarify things up, sorry for the misunderstanding.

So.....

women are fags?

And you called us Trolls. heh. Your rebuttals make no sense.

Its not the eyes or the skin color by the way, its the fact that ALL of her skin doesn't (appear) to reflect the light as skin normally does. It appears she has makeup all over herself. It seems as if you think, I for one, think shes is a mannequin due to the color of her skin... as if I have never seen someone with that skin tone.

Anyway who the fuck cares?

Shut the fuck up and post somemore hot chicks damn it!

morganwebbpics006.jpgMorgan Webb

morganwebbgml2.jpgWhy... are her fingertips dark orange???