The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

by todays retarded standards the most iconic woman in the world, Marilyn Monroe would be considered fat.

marilyn-monroe13.jpg

marilyn-monroe-heels.jpg

having said that she's a fat slut?

just like your mom?

Just like your grandma.

my granny wasn't fat!! :mellow:

072709-fat_chicks_need_love_too.jpg

Stop the flames for a second, I wanna know how this ^ happened. She still has a relatively thin, and cute face. It's like she directed the fat downwards with the power of her mind.

edited picture out to keep Agozer happy, and because seeing it once is enough hahah.

Stop the flames for a second, I wanna know how this ^ happened. She still has a relatively thin, and cute face. It's like she directed the fat downwards with the power of her mind.

it's just genetics. I know fat girls with skinny faces and skinny girls with fat faces.

I thought there was already a thread devoted to cosplay, why are you trolls spamming that schit here?

No you assholes, she's not a maniquine, she's half black, like OBAMA.

Did you not read any of the posts? How can you ask a question like that? Trolls... Spamming... HA!

How does half black explain how she looks like a mannequin?

The same way it explains why you think she's a mannequin?

That makes no sense

No, but the model is either a mannequin or photoshopped to hell

This ^... or alot of makeup like Hera said

marilyn-monroe-heels.jpg

Wow she actually looks cute here. I was never a monroe fan, but this is nice.

072709-fat_chicks_need_love_too.jpg

No... she is squeezing the fat down see? No I actually think her panties were cut and she is holding them on, how else would she get them past those.... id say hips but... how about flesh mountain. Well that and she is holding her fat down to even further accentuate here bizarre physique.

So onward... I know the flow was going one way... but im submitting a couple of girls I always thought were hot.

Kristen Bell

kristenbelli.jpg

And Ali Larter

alilarterbikiniallure03.jpg

fb36380dd09e463fbde3c67.jpg

They were not enough to make the show any better though...

Ali Larter pisses me off. But those were good photos of her.

I adore Monroe. She wasn't a total slut. Just a hopeless romantic actually.

Oh and Cominus, I wouldn't necessarily say that bigger women have larger vaginas. I would say they're a bit thicker and I would think that's more preferable instead of banging bones. But I'm not a guy so I dunno. Just something I've heard from other guys.