The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

:\ It works for me... I reuploaded them to see if that would help with 0 privacy settings. Hope it works.

Edited by Phased

Here's some more!

<------------ NSFW ---------->

IMG_6237_zpscce8d575.jpg
IMG_6244_zpsc1a5113b.jpg
IMG_6236_zpsda5c46a6.jpg
IMG_6234_zps975ea1f4.jpg
IMG_6233_zpscf43c89a.jpg

I had one more... But I don't know if it is acceptable. I'll find out and add it later :P

Edited by Phased
no nip slips here please :)

Some of the women in these pics if you met them in real life you would have a boner, they would be hypnotic, true sirens.

All they would have to do is flick their hair near you, fill your nostrils with womanly smells and you would be fucked.

Women can control men to the point of insanity, just by using their natural womanly woman stuff.

As long as they dont fart at last second.

Thats all one girl. I could say that I've been there done that, but she wasn't the greatest lay, still not the worst.

Women don't really have that effect on me emsley, sure some are gorgeous, but I don't let them control me like that.

Only two women have ever had that effect on me. And I don't have either of their pictures unfortunately.

Thats all one girl. I could say that I've been there done that, but she wasn't the greatest lay, still not the worst.

Women don't really have that effect on me emsley, sure some are gorgeous, but I don't let them control me like that.

Only two women have ever had that effect on me. And I don't have either of their pictures unfortunately.

the ones that nail you!

haha

Interesting.

Women do have a certain allure, which is a fact. Men usually have no issues with stating that obvious truth, but the same is true of women toward men. Only, they don't like revealing this fact and they front, like they don't want it.

I ain't digging the asian girl, but the other blonde girl was mighty fine. :)

Just a quick note -- only link to the images and add an NSFW warning if it's got a nip in there.

My bad. Wasn't sure it was necessary since the rule states anything more than nipples or outside poonani shots weren't allowed. Theres also previous nipple shots a few posts back that weren't linked. But I will do that from now on. Thank you.

Hopefully this makes up for it.

IMG_1617_zps37df41ea.jpg

IMG_1605_zps92e9091c.jpg

Edited by Phased

Yvonne Van; French/Chinese Import Model. Not exactly my type ... still -- quite the looker.

pbxfh3R.jpg

Trisha Hershberger; online media personality.

hXlm59Q.jpg

Lindsay Elyse; Cosplayer babe.

Tl0vMwS.jpg

Phased - My bad... we've been a little loose on rules lately. I probably should do a full overhaul of them at this point. Some of these rules were written so long ago that I have forgotten them. But yeah -- let's keep the nips and vags links only. Everything else can be shown automatically.