The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

^ amen skythe amen!

I asked my self ok whats this guy got? Um good looks - in great shape - a really fast car that has shitty gas mileage - loads of money - only one kid to her . (guy is a total fuck stick super arrogant)

Then I said "No problem!" What have I got!!

The power to???

Na only chance I got with this one is to warm her up on facebook then just be fucking outstanding when I see her walking about - chick like this aint stupid and that guy stays away a lot! So that could be my key move lol

Patience is all i got.

I don't think the abilatie to ollie a skateboard or play some trash metal will be enough for this one... hahaha

heh most of it but I stopped drinking and my head speeds up.

Sometimes I write and shit flys out of no place in my head and just ends up been hammered down.

I do a lot of writing and im gearing up to finally get my first book done this year - I even got a proof reader who says she will do my first book for nothing - obviosuly if it sells I give her some money. She thinks I am a talented writer especially on the creative side of things - i took my influences from terry pratchett (the creative way to describe a not very important daily event into something magical), douglas adams (for the humour and boldness of not been affraid of whats in front of you) and maddox (satire and mainlines and the abilatie to kick a word down your throat over the internet and of course his success storey)thrown in my own unique stuff mixed them together and hopefully what flys of the pages should be enough to finally get me out of this hell hole.

Anyway back on topic ;)

• 1 month later...