The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

Going to "jizz in my pants."

Grim is right never put the woman on a pedestal.

As simple as I can put this: When gunning for a 9 or 10 simply:

1. Display higher status: (This has to be done indirect such as talking to a friend with in ear shot of her if you talk directly to her she will feel like your "trying" with her I don’t make the rules!! just know what works.

Displaying higher status: Yeah the Porsche is back in the garage - or - God I love my job! I just love helping mentally challenged kids!

2. Display humour QUICKLY! ( Don’t be goofy! and don’t make the character in the joke you that is getting laughed at!) Such as "man remember betty? Super model Betty? She wouldn’t leave me alone! Remember that time I had to hide in the toilets until she had gone?

3. Now you can "open her" Pick an item of her clothing "and say nice boots!" Or you can NEG her "(the aim here is to not say anything about her beauty or you're fucked!!!! don’t say nice tits can i jizz on them?

One time I negged this girl she said to me "Do you think I look nice?" So I looked at her and said "I dont like your watch."

See? you get them talking to you and she is proving her self to you.

Now you can esculate the conversation and remember to lean out don’t lean in body language is super important.

If you have the balls just say "I’m tired of women only been beautiful on the outside your not one of them are you were i have to install a personality in you are you?" Again you get her proving her self to you...

End on your kind of cool I guess maybe we could talk again hey why don’t you put your number in here, hand her your phone with the contact added as "Potential wife number 45"

She will laugh her ass off and give you her number.

:):D:)

Tell us how plz.

1. find a drunk one

2. tell her you need a ride to go get some french toast.

3. ????

4.PROFIT!

Tell us how plz.

1. find a drunk one

2. tell her you need a ride to go get some french toast.

3. ????

4.PROFIT!

Where did that come from? I've seene it on another forum, is it like I heard you liek mudkipz.

O-fear your posting black people dude!! We are all gonna fucking die!!

:)

PROFIT!!!!

I really wanna do a black chick, my first real g/f was black but that way yearrrrrrrrrs ago, never got to hit it though. ;)