The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

It's time I contributed again to this thread....

Lucia Dvorska

09luciadvorska18.jpg

09luciadvorska16.jpg

09luciadvorska13.jpg

09luciadvorska07.jpg

What's the point of living if you can't one day date a supermodel?

Forget about the sex, and just think what you would do to just spend a minute and talk to her?

All the insight you could gain.... Most of all, what does a gorgeous woman see and look for in a man? You can't get that from any woman.

*sighs*

But that only makes sense... I, a white man, cant tell you what its like to be black.

GC... your putting the " pussy on a pedestal "

Everyone is different, so what 1 girl thinks is pointless in that regard. That girl might like a guy who makes her laugh, while the next may like skinny dudes that wear girls jeans.

BTW awesome addition to the thread...

But that only makes sense... I, a white man, cant tell you what its like to be black.

GC... your putting the " pussy on a pedestal "

Everyone is different, so what 1 girl thinks is pointless in that regard. That girl might like a guy who makes her laugh, while the next may like skinny dudes that wear girls jeans.

BTW awesome addition to the thread...

Perhaps you're right and I am putting the "pussy on a pedestal". But why date a woman who's not attractive when you have the potential of dating a beautiful woman? I think many men just don't have the courage to walk up to the most attractive female at work or in the classroom and start talking to her.

There are some women hot enough to fuck, but once you've drained yourself, you will soon realize that she's not even hot enough to kiss.

Is it an epiphany or is reality? That's what happens when you let your penis do the talking.

Well, why indeed date someone who isnt attractive. You have to be attracted to someone to be with them at any level. But as for supermodels... ( although some are ugly as shit )

Alot of super fine girls don't get hit on too often because they're too fine and guys are just intimidated. If you have good social skills and can hold a conversation, take care of yourself and arent an ass, you have a good chance of holding their interests for conversation. If you are naturally funny and arent one of those... people who force shit out, then you have a better chance. I flip through alot of those tabloid magazines as I work at 7-11 for the time being, and 3rd shift can get boring, and I see alot of hot women with guys who don't look half as good as I do, and I'm just ok lookin'.

Anyway, Id rather have a girl who doesn't fuck around and play head games and do stupid shit. Of course she'll be attractive, how can one be someone unattractive to them? It's all about preference, and I like cute looking girls, and not high maintenance. But I'm talkin' about dating, as I'm not one for just sex... typically.

anyway...

tas09girls132.jpgHair kinda sux but whatever.

Well, why indeed date someone who isnt attractive. You have to be attracted to someone to be with them at any level. But as for supermodels... ( although some are ugly as shit )

Many men date women who they know are not attractive at any level, except sexually. I see this as ultimately pointless, senseless, and stupid.

Alot of super fine girls don't get hit on too often because they're too fine and guys are just intimidated.

I think many men would hope that this is true, but I believe it's a fallacy. Most of the hottest girls are snatched the quickest and marry the fastest. Men get greedy and to seal the deal, they will impregnate them as quickly as possible. Perhaps they are not thinking of this consciously, but I certainly believe they are doing it unconsciously.

If you have good social skills and can hold a conversation, take care of yourself and arent an ass, you have a good chance of holding their interests for conversation. If you are naturally funny and arent one of those... people who force shit out, then you have a better chance.

I agree.

I see alot of hot women with guys who don't look half as good as I do, and I'm just ok lookin'.

That's because in the end it's about charisma. Do you have the social know how? Or do you lack the self-esteem and only go for the girls that you think you can get? You have to know how to present yourself and show a high self esteem. Don't grow a beard, don't smell like shit, gel your hair, and take regular showers. Wear clothes that stand out and don't just simply blend with the crowd. When you walk, walk with power, strength, agility, stamina, and that you are better (or just as good) looking than the woman. Once you make her believe you are, success is moments away.

Well, I don't know about the gel hair and all... but alot of what you mention here is true. Not being conceded, but still being comfortable in your skin is THE way. I hate people who think their the shit. 'Cause they usually arent. It's that whole bad attitude bullshit.

Anyway... we need to post hot chicks!

rosemcgowan1024x7682363.jpgRose Mcgowan... I'll forgive her for being with Manson.

Yes... she can get it.

I don't care about hair color, fine is fine. She has a great shape, but to not put her on a pedestal... she needs to tone up a bit, specifically her legs. Those thighs could use some work. See GC, no pedestal.

Regardless... great addition. Shit... I need to head over to SI!