The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

This girl is 5'6 and 142 lbs.

katedillon.jpg

FAR from fat. Muscle mass and bone density are major factors. That's why I don't care how much someone weighs. I go by inches instead.

I demand more photos Hera. Bone skinny chicks make me ill. Last girl I spent any time with was about 165 and 5'10" and I bet 10 of it was in her bra. Glorious.

well, ok :lol:

n47.jpg

n46.jpg

misc-6.jpg

l_413dc3b9faa2838e72f575f1c29d1741.jpg

JustineLegault5.jpg

Bigger women intimidate me, I feel that the bigger the woman, the bigger the vagina. :lol:

I get the impression that's why a lot of guys are all about tiny little asian girls. not really my thing, honestly.

btw,

misc-6.jpg

Wooowww!

Bigger women intimidate me, I feel that the bigger the woman, the bigger the vagina. :mellow:

I get the impression that's why a lot of guys are all about tiny little asian girls. not really my thing, honestly.

btw,

misc-6.jpg

Wooowww!

No, thats just a gaming/anime fetish, dont get me wrong I think she's pretty and all but bigger girls come witht thier own set of "guidelines".

Bigger women intimidate me, I feel that the bigger the woman, the bigger the vagina. :mellow:

you are an idiot.

oh noes, you called me a fag. I'm so hurt and distraught over your highly original insults! :mellow: