The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

I want to punch her in the face but it looks like someone already beat me to it.

I agree - maybe we could tag team her and make her pay some big money?

Make that a triple threat.

you guys are so mean! :lol:

If I was lesbo, I'd be all over that. Take your skinny little whiney toned girls.

you guys are so mean! :P

If I was lesbo, I'd be all over that. Take your skinny little whiney toned girls.

I like girls with meat on em, and some nice curves. My real love is petite women with nice legs though, like my wife......she was 5'0" 100lbs with legs I'll never forget.

I can't stand your average Barbie Doll, Barbie Doll my wife was not.....she was a little package of attitude and non-standard features, which made her hot to me. See, this was 5 years ago......(And it's the last pic you'll get!)

5495_239131940500_826300500_8026563_6089471_n.jpg

Her's.......they're in the wrong places, and she looks like someone hit her with an ugly stick.

I'm all for curvy girls. Mia a little beyond my tastes though. I do love a girl with alot of tattoos though.

Liv looks like she always has a cold, like she could sneeze a bucket of snot on you at any minute. not to mention she needs a hamburger STAT.

35333434343634353a35323935333134373a50484f544f1.jpg

3238148297_5a061526ab.jpg

I have recently gone off hot blondes with blue eyes and now totaly destroyed by dark haired girls with brown eyes... Why? I dont know!

Think it reminds me of the EX but she had blonde hair / then changed to this fire red brown thing i dunno the stupid bitch was always changing it's colour - (i use the word bitch here with 100% commitment)

Who am I kidding I know attraction isn't a choice excuse me while i beat my self.

I want to punch her in the face but it looks like someone already beat me to it.

I don't want my wallet to have the stench of fucking ugly all over it.

I don't want my wallet to have the stench of fucking ugly all over it.

What doooz ugly smell liyk? :P

02082009234959.jpg

Like my wallpaper? :(

meh. too skinny. Great eyes though.